THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pain Beauty Love : Chapter 1

I had a dream again. Funny how my story should begin as they do in movies and books-by a dream. Except, this was more of a nightmare. A sweet one though.


My name, dear reader, you shall not know; although you may call me 'Ana'  if you like. I am, but a mere memory to those who knew me from before. I am still alive though, I still live. I may seem unreal, almost like a dream, something someone left behind a long time ago but I still survived and though I may seem obscure at the moment all shall unfold and will make sense as I move on.
I live in restraint in the world so many call their "reality" but that's only because they haven't seen mine. I live in a world made of fairytales. Lullabies and lies. It's an odd state of affairs to some but to me it's home unlike any other, a state of eternal bliss. Is it simply madness? Perhaps, perhaps not. After all, a concluded state of normalcy wouldn't arise without an argument so whose to say what is and what isn't? So back to my story; I seek out those who wish beauty and perfection for I wish to show them what truly is pure in this tainted world. 

And why would I care? Because I chose to, because I know I'm wanted by them, they need me as I- them, to survive. 
So within these shadows I stay, waiting for another to come my way.
I'll wrap my arms around them and show them, pain can be beautiful, as can beauty be painful.
 Love is my fuel and food-my sin. I wear my crown with honour and blow kisses just as most pass judgement. So kiss me, dear reader and let me lure you into my mystical world where blood tastes like sugar and ice like fire. 

Ana.



0 comments: