THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 6, 2011

An Introduction: About this blog and me.... **Must Read**

So, this isn't really a blog that I put up to get attention, what I mean is, it's like a little online diary for me and if I do get feedback/support-that's great.
Yes, I am Pro-Ana. Why? Because I do have an ED; I'm Bipolar and I think anorexia is a lifestyle choice and not a disease. Being Bipolar? I didn't decide to become Bipolar I just am (now, that's an illness). So why do I think anorexia is not an illness? Because the people who decide to become anorexic decide to not eat and are conscious and aware of their condition- they keep track of what they eat, etc.
So this is my little online journal to keep track of what I eat, give out tip & tricks I've come across, vent out my feelings, post thinspiration pictures, etc.
Oh and for anybody who plans on being nasty...please do read on.

1) I DO NOT give a shit for your input on the pro-ana issue. If you eat 4 huge meals a day, well and good for you.

2) I don't care if the content on here is "trash" or not to your liking, it is to mine so your personal opinion doesn't matter.

3) No one is forcing you to read this so if you don't wish to there's always that 'X' button to the upper right corner. Click it.

4) I may not have written much about myself but I'm not an idiot nor do I not know anything on EDs or other "mental disorders". I shall address those issues as I write further. Oh and I am of the opinion that those "suffering" from the above "illnesses" need to share their side of the story.

5) Rude comments will be deleted. I don't need trash on here.

Anyway, I suppose that'll be all for now. Expect much, my darlings.

0 comments: